The Training Course was based on the Training Materials to support Higher Education in Responding to Digitalization.
There were six ESCALATE modules. Each module was subdivided into 3 individual units:
- Digital education disruption – the role of online learning and digital technologies
- Enabling open-source technology and innovative solutions for educators and students
- New educational opportunities created by digital technologies and barriers to going digital
- Labour market and new sectoral responses to digitalization
- Innovations in skills, policy design and education system governance
- Unintended consequences and the ethics of digitalization (including surveillance)
The units included theoretical knowledge as well as good practices, examples and reflections.
The online training course has taken place between 23 – 25 June 2021. At the training event have participated professors, teachers, educational and administrative staff working in universities, but also labour market analysts or persons interested in the latest developments and innovations in the educational processes and associated labour market analysis, with a keen focus on the role of open-source digital technologies and innovative solutions for educators and students.
A guidelines/structure for the Training Course is available here.
The agenda of the event can be consulted here.